Tuesday, October 9, 2007

allergies are killing me.

Okay, the moths, or gnats, or whatever the hell they were have seemed to subside. But now I wake up in tears and sniffles. Its super annoying, and it makes me feel like i'm living in a lifetime made for tv drama... Like my husband just left me and i cry myself to sleep everynight. then cry myself waking. which is a weird feeling. like it's happening right now. tears running down my face. i can't figure it out. when the day gets going i usually feel better. it's just these first couple of hours that destroy me. I also need to find a new job. can anyone help me. either some morning work before 2pm, or some night work that starts after 7pm. someone come to my aid with suggestions/ideas. i have many sweet skills. word. I'm going to go cry in bed some more. I can't believe he left me and took the kids.

No comments: