Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snow Bunnies

I went skiing last week solo to Muju resort. It was my second time there. The quality of the snow was pretty terrible. Lots of ice. But the mountain was almost empty. No lift lines whatsoever. After consuming a whole medium cheese pizza at dominoes, I proceeded to go down all of the black diamonds and double black diamonds on the mountain. What I learned was that I am not that good of a snowboarder. One time I slid 75 yards down the mountain on my ass. Not a good massage technique for your glutes. The great thing was that the whole trip was half price because it is almost near the end of the season. I'm thinking about going one more time while the going is good. Here's some picks of Muju from this time and the time before when I went with my lady and some other folks...



No comments: