Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to Busan



Well, this is the first installment of Soco to Soko, my travel blog. I hope you enjoy hearing about my life over here. I will try not to bore you. This is a picture of the Busan 1 line. This old man for no apparent reason opened his umbrella on the subway. We weren't the only ones giving him strange looks. But this old wizard was cool as a cucumber.

Now, they do have this thing over here, I guess you could call it an acute fear of the sun, where old ladies sport oversized visors, forearm sleeves (see Allen Iverson), and gloves to protect themselves from the Vitamin D. But this? What is this man afraid of? Florescent Lighting? Good luck? Is he out of his mind? Or... Is he a genius, a wizard with powers that we will never fully understand? You decide, America!

1 comment:

meandher said...

His outfit is pretty intense.