Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Academy Couture : Hwamyeoung Student Fashion


Fall is here. A season of warmth. Of substance, style. All the top designers flock to Busan each fall season to show the colors, and patterns, and designs that will be breaking new ground for image conscious english student. Here are just some of the hottest trends making there way through the hallways. Doubt it not, these fashions will be making their way across the pacific to a mall near you sooner than you can say "pepero."

This is Smith. His friends call him Smith. He calls himself Smithuuu. Oversized jacket, shiny, puffy style. Totally hot right now. This jacket says "I don't care about labeling. I do what I want. Age ain't nothing but a number." or "This really belongs to my Dad." Either way, we love it.

See Kitty. See Kitty draw. See Kitty walk...down the runway. Yes. Kitty is really warm. Kitty is really happy, wearing this seasons hottest item, the cape pancho. Sleeveless attitude for the girl on the go. "I don't have time for sleeves, I've got songs to sing, and candy to eat." Love.

Alex doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about what you think. He's too busy looking incredible in sweats with a laid back stance. Puffy jacket again keeps him warm, and this time it's close to the right size. His velcro sneakers say it all. "I'm casual. Leave me be. I'm a genius."

Amy was punk before punk was punk. Mismatched checker pattern button up, like multiple tablecloths sewn together by Malcolm Maclaren himself. "I'm fun. I rock. Peace." Classic chuck taylors on her feet with skinny jeans. A classic look. Great for the fall hagwon classroom. She does her homework. We're giving her an A+.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Hahaha! I love this. These are some stylin' kids. Pretty adorable.

La Czapla said...

Perfect. Yr the Korean Anna Wintour.