Sunday, November 14, 2010

New people.

It's always sweet when there are new people to meet. I have a new member in my family. My niece was born two days ago. Jewel Marcella Mae Joplin. It is hard to be on the other side of the world while she is so brand new and to know that I won't get to see her until she is older. But due to the internet I can see her on webcam. What a crazy world we live in. Technology is out of control. My brother dad to deliver her in his own house, they were going to go the midwife route, but he couldn't get her in the car to drive her there. Incredible story. He's basically a doctor now. I guess some things you don't need technology for. He had to use a shoestring to catch the umbilical cord. What??? Some things just stay analog I guess... but this track is a mix of the two, old school analog, with new school digital.

No comments: