Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's that Thuggish Ruggish Bone.



I was having fun with the kids at school today. Wednesday is my busiest day but I brought my camera along and took some pics. And some took pics of me. But this video is by far the best. Bone Thugs N' Harmony. Nuff said.



Then I busted this jack move. They thought I was taking a picture. But instead I was shooting video and saying words they haven't learned yet. The last image is priceless.



A coworker took this shot of me with one of my bosses in the background. She always covers her mouth when she speaks. She is nice. Her English name is Andie.



This is one of my favorite classes, but that doesn't mean the are well behaved. Far from it. A room of psychotic people. The best kind. Also, if you can't tell the peace sign is blowing up over here.

2 comments:

La Czapla said...

the best kind of psychotic people. good stuff.

Olivia O'Hare said...

I just love this. Super fantastic.