Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jim Butterfield

Rehearsals are going well for "Busan Night Live." I'm in two sketches so far, but I'm also going to be in a video sketch and do some narration for two other video sketches. It's good to get some acting/comedy outlet for myself while I'm here. I'm excited about the show. I really like the venue. And apparently it was jam packed the last time they did it, about 8 months ago. It's good to meet some new people. Especially people interested in theatre and comedy. A couple I met in BSN from Colorado have experience in improv and they are down to join a group after this show is over. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that. Now I just gotta find some Koreans who wanna prov. Got any leads? Here's some pics from our last rehearsal for BSN. The Dating Game sketch. I am the host Jim Butterfield.



1 comment:

A.K. said...

I have a friend in Busan who might be interested or might know someone. I'll see if I can get in touch with her.

So rad!